Rural Business Investment Scheme Re-Opening
18 January 2018
GROW South Antrim will be holding pre-application workshops for applicants intending to apply for the Rural Business Investment Scheme in early 2018. The workshops will provide information on how to submit an application form, what to include in your application and will explain the assessment process. Please note:
• This is a MANDATORY part of the application process – only those who attend will be invited to submit a formal application under a closed call;
• Pre-registration for workshops is essential as numbers at each workshop are limited;
• Workshops must be attended by a representative that has authority to sign on behalf of the organisation – eg Business Owner or Company Director- you cannot send someone on your behalf.
Workshops will be held as follows:
|Tuesday 23rd January 2018||10.30am – 12.30pm||Mossley Mill|
|Thursday 25th January 2018||18.30pm- 20.30pm||Antrim Civic Centre|
To register for a workshop, please contact the GROW office on 028 9448 1311 or e-mail email@example.com Spaces at each workshop will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, so register early to avoid disappointment.
Pre-requisites for submitting an application are:
• You must have a business plan (prepared through the Go for It Programme or using a Rural Development Programme template)
• You must have full planning permission in place
• You must provide evidence of match funding
• You must provide quotes to demonstrate the costs of the project (which meet Rural Development Procurement Guidelines)
If you already have these in place, please bring them along to the workshop. Further details on the pre-requisites will be provided at the workshop.
Please Note: These sessions are targeted for those applicants ready to apply for a project starting in Spring/ Summer 2018 through the Rural Business Investment Scheme. If these timescales do not fit with your present plans, we will be holding a longer call over the summer period, with workshops May / June, closing most likely in September. Please note this may be our last call for applications.
For general information on the GROW Programme and other Schemes, please contact the GROW office on 028 9448 1311.